Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas List (in details)

Okay, besides the new MacBook...

here is my Christmas list:

-Gift Cards to my favorite stores (such as Urban Outfitters)
-Anything vintage
-Accessories and shoes (I'm a size 3,4,5, or 6... it really depends on the shoe)
-Money
-This purse:
http://www.bagladies.com.au/html/s13_shopping/view_product.asp?id=29&nav_cat_id=5&nav_top_id=
WARNING: DO NOT GET THIS FOR YOURSELF! IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. THIS ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY BAG IS FOR ME AND ONLY ME.
-iPod Chrome
-chapstick (sounds stupid, but it would beee ssooooo helpful in this weather)
-anything related to the Jonas Brothers
-[If you can read Russian] anything from to-dress.ru (in an XS) (something like this: http://www.to-dress.ru/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl?find=&m=2&k=_&key=&lim=0&a=view&pid=18871

Thank you to Gabby for the Christmas List idea!!

Shout out to Stacey for commenting. I did promise to add two more posts if someone new commented.

Oh. My. Jonas.

So, today my bus driver called the cops and pulled over, so I was half an hour late getting home. (don't ask why he called the police, or else I ramble on and on and on!

4 comments:

xobeachboundox said...

im sooooo glad you extended your posting.

L said...

yeah. its a great idea!

Emily said...

Thanks for the shout out!!!!!!
Have you seen my blog yet?

DeeDee said...

so what chapstick flavors do you like? i'm obsessive about
burt's Bees.