Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Monday, December 1, 2008

55 minute of pure boring-ness

1st period- L.A.: okay. She announced that we would have a butt-load of homework the next few weeks (except, she didn't say 'butt-load')

2nd period- Gym: um, ew. I had to play soccer with these weirdos because "I'm on the semi-pro team" which means the non-athletic team in I'm-a-nice-gym-teacher-so-I-won't-tell-these-kids-that-they-are-horrible-at-sports language. My team was:
Spit Ball
Sweat much?
and
On A Different Planet
a.k.a.
Stephen
Phillip
Nicole

3rd period- Math: math was math. We played Jeopardy.

Lunch: had lemonade, half a bag of chips, and two cookies (take that gym teachers)

4th period- French: I embarrassed myself when I told a so-called secret whenitclearlywasn'tasecretallitwaswasagirlwasleavingat10:30, now does that sound like a secret to you?
[if you couldn't read that really fast statement I said: when it clearly wasn't a secret. All it was was a girl was leaving at 10:30]

5th period- science: lemme just say, the longest science class that has ever lived. 55 minutes of pure boring-ness.

6th period- art: fun. As always.

7th period- S.S.: We have been working on these early human interviews and it was our turn to present. I couldn't believe how nervous I was. I was never like that. I still can't figure out why the heck my hands were shaking and i could not let my eyes look at the "audience".

Comment!! Every time someone new comments, there will be two more posts added!!!!! EVERY time. I put directions on the sidebar on how to comment.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am gonna have like 20 more comments
haha first again lol

Anonymous said...

omg i just finished twilight
i really wanna see the movie is it good?

DeeDee said...

yeah, it's good but nothing like the book at ALL. In the beggining Edward is really full of himself and freaky and scary, but after Bella finds out about him it's really intense and good.

Emily said...

LIZZI!!!!!!!!!!
MY BLOG IS jobrony.blogspot.com!
VIST IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!
DONT STOP UR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!
I READ IT EVERYDAY!!! IT IS SOOO NOT BORING!!!!!!!!!

Francesca said...

GO LIZZI =]

Lizzi said...

Francesca- hey, can I call you F? Just like Gossip Girl?

Stacey- sorry, I'm not quitting, but now that someone new commented, there will be two more posts!!

xola...- I loved Twilight. You should def see it

DeeDee said...

i got an A+ on my Math test. I rubbed it into a nitwit named Sean's face. he had nothing to say. it felt nice.

Lizzi said...

You mean the farting Sean????

L said...

hah. is he ,like, an exploding monster? we have one @ our school named hans.barf

Anonymous said...

sean who?

Lizzi said...

some kid form my old school in cali

Anonymous said...

I always loved Social Studies!