Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy

I'm pretty dang happy this week. There are a few ah-nnoying things (or people) blocking my happiness, but who cares, right? 

UPDATE:

1. I'm on the 7th book of Clique called It's Not Easy Being Mean. FYI, it is easy. I hate doing it... most of the time. Sometimes I use it for self defense. I

2. I love it that so many people here are starting to read this. I mean, it was already ah-mazing that people in Cali (love you guys!) started reading this. It's unprofessional and really has no topic... but whatevs. 

3. I taught everyone on the bus how to speak pig latin. I'm Izzi Lay, and here are the other people--see if you can figure their names out:
Yler Tay
Ulia Jay
Ivian Vay
Auren Lay
Aeli Cay
Arack Bay
Aniel Day
Osh Jay 
Iley Ray
Hea Say
Ustin Jay
Ok, that's enough. There are more people, but they were absent, so I won't include them (sorry, Cass... plus, would you really want me to do that? I might get in trouble. Figure it out :-) )

3. Music was actually good yesterday (Tues. June 3rd, 08). There was this sub and he talked really low. We played music bingo. Sooooooo!! Laaaaaaaa!!!!! Meeeeeeeeee!!! Reeeeeeeeee!!!!

4. We're making memory books in class. I haaaaaate it. I can't find any stupid pictures to bring in for it. They're all backed in the back of our barn somewhere over the rainbow. 

5. FIELD DAY ROCKS HERE!!!! We had it on Friday. My team was with Cassidy and Chelsea. Chelsea went home sick :-(, so Cassidy and I took care of 5 first graders! We wore field day shirts that had 'Future Mrs. Jonas!' written on the back. We tied out hair into pony tails and used face crayon to write on our arms and faces. Best of all, we put gallons of sparkles in out hair and on our arms. 

Ok, that's it. Leeettt's seeeeeee... well, umm... here:

June Food Obsession: Chips and Salsa
June Drink Obsession: Raspberry Iced Tea
June Lip Gloss (sorry, Cass... you are sooo creative-- how was that?): Bobbi Brown
June Perfume: Tiffany & Co.
June Goal: to sell my old bedspread on eBay for at least $50!!

I'll write REALLY soon. I loooooove doing this. Kisses. Mwwaaahh!! (That was a kiss... not an evil laugh) 

No comments: