Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Report for the Week

Heyyyyy! This week was sad and happy. It was our last day of school and Mrs. Farina was so emotional. She said that we would probably be the best class she'll ever have. She's so great. Tonight is... CAMP ROCK! Yay! This movie is for anyone with an OJD (ask me about it later). My best friend, Chelsea is having a party tonight from 5-11. It'll be so awesome. 

Anyway, I'm figuring out my summer pretty well. My best friend (Cassidy) and I are gonna start walking to this smoothie place called Rojo's Roaster. It's a few miles away from my mom's office, so we're thinking about going there as a hangout and maybe with a few other friends. I've been there two times and it sort of looks like the Club Penguin coffee shop. It used to be a giant garage, now it's this really cool lounge with black leather couches and chairs and a couple of tables. It has totem poles and other cool decorations. It also sells pastries, ice cream, and different types of coffee. I walked there yesterday for lunch with my sister and brother. 

Also, I'm having cool vacays, shopping trips, and I'm going swimming a lot now.

We also have this new cat! She was a stray and we started feeding her, now she's really friendly. She's always following us and letting us pet her. She's gray with white paws and a white nose. I call her Dylan (after Dylan Lauren, Ralph Lauren's daughter), but Caroline and Dad call her Mittens which I personally don't like that name. 

I'll be writing a lot now since it's summer, so check often! I have so much more to post. 
xox


No comments: