Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Now I feel like writing

Ok, so, I know I said I wasn't going to write, but now I'm mad and full of news that is filling up my brain.

First of all, this guy named John, is bothering me so much. I can't stand it. He makes threats, thinks he makes good comebacks, and worst, he insists I like-like someone when I seriously don't. He is sooo annoying. I'll describe him in two words: brainless freak. (this is all about John)

Second of all, the pool party was yesterday. Perfect weather and pool temp. I suggested a billion songs such as, How To Save a Life, You Can't Stop the Beat, SOS, and more to the DJ. But, anyway, it was fun. 

Third of all, my parents are bothering me. For example, my mom won't even help me with the stupid internet connection right now. Ugh! I can't have my own laptop, they act like their in charge of my only section of the house, my room, etc. Here are the questions I ask them:
When can I wear make up?
When can I have a laptop?
Why are you in charge of my room?
When can I watch Juno?
Why can't I stay up late?
Why can't you treat me more grown up?
Why can't you read the signs on my door?
Why do I always have to help Caroline and Dana?
Why can't I do more things than Caroline and Dana?
Their answer: I don't wanna talk about this right now.

So, who cares? I need to know, want to know, and I want most of the answers to be good or the way I want them to be. I'm not acting spoiled, I'm just saying, I'M NOT 8 ANYMORE!

Good things: I'm on Bratfest at Tiffany's. Finally! My friends/BFFs and I are doing fine! Yay! 

Moving on...
I swear, I wish I could run away, and leave a camera in every room in the house, then watch the videos when I came back after two days to see how they reacted. 

Please leave comments! I promise to reply them.

Also, on Monday, it'll be a year since I've been here! I swear, I should have a shirt saying, 'I survived a year in...New Jersey! Tee hee.

Gotta go. I'll write next weekendish (if I don't kill myself by then). 

No comments: