Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Flyin' West!

I'll be flying to Cali on July 13th! I will be there for a while. I have to go to Santa Rosa sometime later that week...

Anyway, I hope to see you there...

Yesterday, I was so bored, I played this racing game on my brother's PS1 (they are soooo old). Then, we watched Crossing Delancy and Baby Boom. Anyway, summer here isn't that ah-mazing, but during the weekend, I'm gonna work on my room which should've been finished late last year/early this year. We rearranged it, though. Now my bed and desk switched places. 

I can't wait for middle school next semester. I mean, the cafeteria smells like rotten Mac n' Cheese and the computers are really old Dells (I hate PCs... they're my worst enemy, technical wise). But, everything else is so cool. Spacious lockers, great teachers, etc. Speaking of lockers, we learned how to use locks on the last week of school. It got easy after a few times, but it's confusing. If your combination lock is 13 24 18, this is how it would work.

First, you turn the nob around a couple of times. Next, you turn the nob clockwise to 13. Then, you turn it counter clockwise, pass 13, then land on 24. After that, turn the nob clockwise to 18. Finally pull the loop thing up and ta da! When you're done, put the loop thing back and turn the nob so no one knows the last number of  your combination. 

I left a few details out, but whatevs. I don't write on this blog to give lock lessons. 

Okay, my friend from Cali visited on Wednesday and my sister was left in charge of feeding our neighbor's horses. The farm they keep the horses (Sam and Ruby) in is a quarter mile down the road. This boy who's entering 5th grade lives there and he's, you know, chubby. (It's so hard not to stare because he always has his shirt off and he pulls his pants up high.) Anyway, my dad tells this much better...too bad.

My friend and I were sitting on a stone post or something and we were talking. My dad went to go say hi to him (his name is Logan, I think) and Logan said, "See those girls over there?" (us)

Dad: "Yeah..."

Logan: "Well, they're hawt!"

Dad: "You're not supposed to say that! One of them is my daughter!" (me)

Logan: "I don't care! They're hawt!" 

Now, my dad is going to tease me for the rest of my life about that. So, anyway, we cracked up when my Dad told us.  Anyway, I don't ah-ree with him at all. I especially hate me with wet hair, 'cause it sticks to my head and my ears stick out.

Cassidy is at the Bahamas, so no smoothies for a while. I finished the regular series of Clique and the Summer Collection: Massie, now I'm on the Summer Collection: Dylan. It's pretty good so far... but, this famous tennis player, Svetlanta "Tennis the Menace" Slootviska is vicious! My gosh, she hit her opponent in the teeth with her tennis racket, she head butted Dylan, twisted her arm, and threw her cat, Boris, on Dylan's head. Anyway, PLEASE leave comments! Or email me for a visit... lol. 

I'll write in 3 or 4 days. Bye!

No comments: