Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Here I am...

... trying out these new potato chips and missing California more than ever. I'm missing out on so much, yet I'm starting to love it here. I'm listening to Michael Chapdelaine's new album (Dad put it on. I'd rather be rockin' out to the Jonas Brothers) and it makes good backround music for right now. 

We went to the pool today. I'll add some fave pics.

San Francisco here I come, 
Right back where I started from...
IN JULY!

I'm bored. Oh, I am now on Sealed With A Diss (Clique Series). My 5th grade pool party is soon. I think it's June 13th. I don't know what to wear... oh, wait, I know! A bathing suit! Ha ha. I'm so bored. You probably are too. Huuuuuh. 

Well, I have to go to church tomorrow. Whaaaaaaaaaaa! I feel like throwing a fit, but I don't want to make my parents mad. I wish we could just go occasionally. 

Gotta go. This was just a mini-post. Look at all the pics! I'll write maybe next weekendish (yay, I used my word). Ew, it smells like wet dog. Speaking of dogs...

find out in my next post.

No comments: