Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Ah-

nnoying. Why am I sooo weird? That whole color thing was stupid and I make so many weird mistakes, bad mistakes, good mistakes (can't think of one, but I thought it might cheer me up...nope, nothing). Why does one little thing mess up your whole entire life? 

Enough gloomy-ness. Good thing that's happening...hmmm...well, it's my mom's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! And, uh, I just ate a gummy worm, I had a nice dinner. It was sea bass or something over rice.  A few days ago, I found a NEW Juicy Couture tracksuit for $34.99 on eBay. I heart eBay and JonasBrothers.com. 

Ok, here's what's been happening.
1. Next week is Spirit week! Monday, we have no school. Tuesday is Hat Day. I'm gonna wear my Lizzi cap. It's pink and there is a rhinestone Lizzi on the front. On the back, it says Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. I got it for my birthday in 07 from my friends, Danny, Robbie, Carrie, and Jason. Wednesday is Pajama Day. I have no idea what I am going to wear. I have this Victoria's Secret PINK night-jersey, I have a cami and Juicy Couture PJ pants, and  a Bear Tavern shirt and red PJ shorts. I might do the Juicy Couture pants with the cami. I'm gonna add a robe and sheep slippers with it. Best part: we have a field trip that day. Worst part, "family life".  Thursday is Crazy Hair Day. My mom and I are gonna pick out hair dye and streak my hair. I'll straighten my hair so that I look decent. Hair dye makes my hair frizz for some reason. Friday: Field Day. I heard it's fun here, but I don't know. It's different, there are teams and stuff. 

2. It was funny today. My teacher, Mrs. Farina, started talking about next week and someone asked about family life. She said, "That'll be Wed. and Thurs. The boys will go to Mr. Schaal's and the girl's will stay here. We're learning about the birds that go 'chirp chirp' and the bees that go 'buzz buzz'." I found about about that "part of life" a few days ago and I asked my dad about it. It was a weird conversation. 

3. Today, I'm wearing a red Hollister polo, a white A&F tank top, yellow and red Hollister shorts, white and red tube socks, and white Converse. 

I'm going to write Monday. I'll see you soon. Byyyeee!!

No comments: