Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Quick Summary

Heyyy. Here is a little of what's been happening here the past few weeks.

Right now, I'm on the 5th book of The Clique Series. It's called The Pretty Committee Strikes Back. Gosh, I'm mad at Claire (a character in the book) and her friend Layne is serioulsy grossing me out! Her latest food-obsession is Go-Gurts. No offense to anyone who likes those tubes of gak, but they are disgusting. My mom is in California and won't be back till Tuesday. My dad has a meeting in Pittsburg, so he'll be gone for Monday and Tuesday... he felt bad, so he let us skip church today (Thank God! Get it?). Lately, I have been "impressing" some of the teachers at my school with some puns. Here is one:

Our library teacher, Mrs. Bradnt, was talking about the "Reading Challenge" (snore). People kept asking which 5th grade class was in the lead, if we were last place, etc. All Mrs. Bradnt said, "I can't tell you. it's classified information."

Then I said out loud, "Get it? Class-ified information! You know, 5th grade classes?"

I know, it's wayyyy past stupid. Some people laughed, though. Including Mrs. Bradnt. She said it was good that I was starting to make puns. Anyway, I have been gloomy, tired, stressed, anxious, and in need of a new wardrobe. I have $130.00 from my birthday, but I'm determined to use that for a couple of new and ah-mazing pairs of Converse. Besides clothes and accessories, I want a new surfboard. I can't staaaannnndddd borrowing multiple surfboards. So, dad promised he'd take to go get some sports stuff next weekend.

Speaking of weekends, I'm still deciding what to wear for my friend's dance recital. The friend is Chelsea and her recital is May 17th. I still can't believe I blew off my few months of dance this semester. But, there's a whole new semester ahead of me, and I'm doing jazz and lyrical ballet. I'm not sure about hip-hop, becuase there are a couple of girls who are backstabbing brats that are in that class, and God knows how I will survive. So, maybe in 7th grade I'll do it. see what happens to those girls. next semester is supposed to be good for me, but I don't know how I'll fit in when I'm a performing-obsessed, needs-to-see-a-counselor-becuase-of-stress, Jonas obsessed, way into fashion girl. Deep beathe: new friends, new chances, more privelages... OMJ (Oh My Jonas)...BOYS!!!!!!!! They'll make this way easier... if you know what I mean! The only thing is....there will be classes on puberty and... um... other stuff... but, that's not the point. Ok, I know boys read this, so I'll change the subject. But, boys, think about it: You'll have girls! Or..."Hot Chicks" or whatever you call them.

Oh, I made a new friend! She goes to a school in our district, just not Bear Tavern. It's called Stony Brook. her name is Kaitlin. She's nice.

Anyway, I'm just blah-blah-blah-ing, so I'll stop. But, I promise, promise, promise I'll right soonish! Love ya!

No comments: