Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

nO pArTiCuLaR tOpIc

PuRpLe!!!!!!!!!!! Hi guys! The weather today is rainy and gloomy... like me. I have had a horrible week... let's make that about 3 horrible months of reject, misunderstanding, stress, lonliness, and crying. Ugh. I swear, I hate life.

Do you ever wish you could prove a million things so people believe you? I've been trying to prove so much and then it turns out to be humiliation. It's stupid! I mean, I messed up on the Jonas Brothers' birthdays and all these girls didn't believe I loved/liked them. I do! I'm in love with them!! They make me feel dumb and dishonest.

Have you ever felt left out or replaced? Believe me... it is NOT good. I hate it...

Have you ever been misunderstood? Yup. Worst. Ever. Especially if you're trying to say your feeling or something and then someone takes it the wrong way. It happened... yesterday... to me. One word: bullying.

Do you ever say sorry... even when the situation is not your fault? It feels good... for 2 seconds... then someone doesn't forgive you... and you don't know why.

These things have been happening to me, rigt when I actually started to like Jersey. Now, I wanna escape... back to California... where I don't have to deal with any of this poop (crap... same thing).

New subject: I made four new friends! I think I already talked about Katie in the last post. I have 3 more though, who go to Bear Tavern. Julia, KK (Katherine), and Dakata. They are soo nice. :-)

I'm going shopping. I have to go. See you all (in Cali) in July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll talk later. Also, feel free to leave as many comments as you like for this post! I'd definintely luuuuuuuuv to here from all of my readers!

Everybody: this week's color (Sunday-Saturday) is purple. Read next week's post to see the next color. What to do with this color: Wear it on one day of the week; use a purple pen, marker, crayon, pencil, accessory, etc. whenever you can; make sur it's you're 5th favorite color; and...do anything related to purple whenever you can! Remeber: PuRpLe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: