Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Memories on movies

I feel like Forrest Gump, getting on the bus every morning, saying "hello" to the bus driver and calling her by her name. She scares me a little bit, she has purple tattooed eyebrows and a skinny, wrinkly neck and she's hard to talk to, and she's obsessed with Harley Davidsons. At least she's not a snot ball and yells at kids every time they laugh really loudly.

Anyway, today, my sister and I were watching old videos with us, such as the first day of kindergarten, when we camped out at Brennan Island, and normal days. I'll try to post a few videos later so you can watch. It's so funny to see you again and crack up at the things that happen.

In one video, we were at a creek in Ashland, Oregon, and my cousin picked up some socks and stuck them in the creek. He started teasing my dad and saying, "I got your socks wet! I got your socks wet!"

My dad said, "Uh...those aren't my socks, those belong to somebody else."

A man walked up and told him those were his socks and my cousin gave them to him and looked at the camera all humiliated. The man laughed and put them on.

Also, on the first day of kindergarten, I saw all my friends, they were all so little and innocent. I was also crying. Ha, ha. My sister was laughing as though it was a joke. I felt bad for myself.

Well, have fun watching you own movies!! Keep reading.

No comments: