Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy, Happy B-day! And other stuff...

Yesterday was my brother's birthday! He is 5 now and thinks he can do anything! We gave him a quad as a family gift, I gave him a racoon webkinz and a shirt for it, and Caroline got him a pirate lego set. We went to Ruby Tuesday and the waitors sang happy birthday to him. He was smiling and became all rosy-red. It was really great for him.

This morning, we rode his quad ( a kid's 4 wheel motorcycle) and it was soo fun. The only bad thing is, you had to wear this big, bulky motorcycle helmet.

Nothing AMAZING happened this week or recently. Oh, my mom and I are starting a book club. We havn't figured out the details yet though.

Ok, I'm blabbering all this nonsense because I have nothing to write...

Well, it snowed a lot on Thursday and my friend tore her legaments, whatever they are, and...uh...how about I just write another time with more interesting things.

I'll be updating pics tomorrow. I'll be back next weekend with a better topic!! :)

No comments: