Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I feel RICH!

My Dad had a meeting in Brooklyn, so our family stayed in NYC as a special occasion. It was great!

Our Hotel was the Marriot Marquis in Times Square. Our room was a suite with fabulous modern furniture and 2 flat screen TVs. Our room was 44 out of 45 floors. We had a killer view! Our elevators were clear, so Caroline, Dana and I would watch the outside.

For dinner, we went to Mars 2112. It was an amazing experience! First, we went in a space ship with a screen showing us where we were. We were going to Mars. When we got there the room was full of people dressed in silver metallic suits. There were 3 aliens: Empress Glorianna, QT π, and Captain Orion. The food wasn't the best, but the room looked like Mars and everyone friendly! Even best, I danced with QT π!!

This morning we had a nice buffet and my tooth fell out... I know, that was random, but it's true! Then, we took a subway and looked around in stores. On the subway back to the hotel, there were women in make-up, dresses, and point shoes standing still to be a statue, and when you gave them tips, the would do a quick dance. We drove back home and I'm here now, but it was great.

I'll write next weekendish!! Keep reading!

No comments: