Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rude New Yorkers

Yesterday, my family went to New York City. We were walking to the Mexican Restaurant we wanted to go to. We were waiting to go across the street, when a horse and carriage was passing by. The driver was indeed a New Yorker (you could tell when he talked), and he had a white beard with a Snow cap on, you could easily confuse him with Santa, if he was nicer. This lady was J-walking, and the man told his horse loudly, "You go ahead and tell your friends that that woman was J-waking." Then, my dad yelled to him, "Hey Santa!" not knowing he would reply like this, "Hey s**t-head!" I couldn't believe my ears! My dad wasn't a poop-head!! well, the rest of the day was OK.

We went to the Apple Store too. I tried out the iPhone, and it was SO Coolio! But, signing in was a pain in the butt!

I'll be writing next week!

No comments: