Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Random Inspiration...

Fifi Lapin:
The most fashionable little bunny I've ever seen! Lives with her adorable dog Stella, kisses her romantic boyfriend Sonny Hare, and hangs out with her best friend, Ruby Gatta. To top it off, she has an amazing fashion sense. Visit her blog at fifi-lapin.blogspot.com OR buy her drawings/cards/photography at iheartfifilapin.com


Finger painting:
I've had this sudden inspiration to start... finger painting. Call me weird, but I still have a love for sticking my fingers in paint and slabbing it on paper. So, I sent my mom out to get some acrylic paint and canvas paper (NO paintbrushes). Once I get going on my new hobby, I'll take pictures of my paintings and share them with you all!

Bringing my designs to life:
I have this purse pattern that I've been meaning to start sewing. So, I'm going to get my butt down in the basement and start Once I get pretty good, I'll see if I can learn how to make my own patterns. But, I'll start off easy and start bringing my math grade back up to an A.

That's all for today, folks. :)

I have to get ready to go to my friend's house to watch the premier of JONAS!

LovefromLizzi

P.S.

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

You cannot imagine how much I am obsessed with Fifi Lapin. I love her so much!!!

Lizzi said...

I know, she's so great! (And plus, you lovvvveee bunnies!)

xobeachboundox said...

omg i love finger painting hah. it does sound werid since im like almost thirteen. but i do it in my basement and im obsessed, oh that and hot glueing things. ahah. anyway. was jonas good? i had to go to a communion.

Francesca said...

[: fifi is amazingg.. i saw her ever since she just started! wowzaa. & JONAS was fabulouss!

Madi said...

JONAS was hilarious, I'm gonna watch it again tonight! Plus I love Fifi! She and Sonny make a cute couple. <3