Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

American Idol

Yay! American Idol!! Ok, last week I thought was half and half. Michael was good...but, I wanted him to go. Syesha is totally going next! what do you think. Email me. Who's gonna win??!! David Archuletta!!!!! Go David, go David, Go DAVID A.!!!!!!!!! He's cute and is the best singer. David Cook is boring and has weird hair. Carly is coolio too. Brooke is good...but, needs to improve. As for the rest, BYE!!! Anyway....u get my point.
I have to go now!! I'll write next weekend!!!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lizzi said...

Thanks. I'll check it out!