Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hi! I'm sorry I didn't post anything last weekend.

A friend of mine emailed me a few days ago and she was saying how Middle School was hard. I replied saying that if she thinks Middle School is hard there, she definitely hasn't been to NJ!!

I'm anxious and worried about entering Middle School next semester. It's like a whole new life: One part is the homework and grades, the other is becoming more mature and having more responsibilities. We're loaded with homework and tests. But, we have parties and cool trips next year. So, when I am in 6th grade next year, I'll be writing this blog in a whole new way!!

My b-day is coming sooooo soon!! I can't wait!

Happy (almost) b-day to Danny and Robbie!! I'll say Happy B-day on your real b-day too...

Also, starting today, EVERY Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and every other Sunday* I'll be on Club Penguin!!
Server: Vanilla
Starting place: Ice Burg (I'll be there for 10 minutes)
Time: 6:00pm (my time) on Tuesday and Friday, 7:00pm (my time) on Sat. and Sun.
Name: Lizziwhizzi

* I'll be on tomorrow night

I'll see you there!! Meet me if you can!!

I also have a new blog (again)! Go to http://cluppenguinstuff.blogspot.com (yes, it’s clup penguin…I made a typo)

No comments: