Thoughts & Rants & Style by Lizzi.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm now a Joisey gal

Hi I'm Lizzi Wyatt Hayes! I'm from Novato, CA...well, not anymore. Now I'm living (not from) Lambertville, NJ. I've been living here for 3 1/2 months. I have already started school and so many things have been happening. My teacher, Mrs. Farina even said, "I'm going to write a story about you!!" I'm part of the student council, I'm in a play, I'm in Advanced reading and I'm part of the 5th grade school newspaper. Everything is soo different around here!

Let me tell you a little more about myself (if anyone other than my friends read this!). My favorite color is pink, my favorite animal is a platypus, and I'd like to be an actress when i grow up. My favorite actors are Meryl Streep, Tom Hanks, and Johnny Depp. Someday I'd like to get an Academy Award. Some of my other dreams: to be one of the best dancers in the world, to get married, direct at lest one movie, to go to either Stanford or UCLA, and get my little brother to wear nicer shirts!!

I am the oldest child of my family. I'm 10 years old and will be 11 in March. My sister, Caroline is 8, and my brother, Dana is 4 and 3 quarters. My mom, Erika has a blog page called New2NJ, you should check it out...she is an amazing writer! My dad is an engineer...he is the District Operations Manager of the Atlantic.

I'll be writing a new story/blog every Friday, so check often!

1 comment:

glamourgirl said...

Hey Lizzi! It's Melissa!!!! I miss you soooooooooo much!!! It seems that you have been doing alot of things this year!! Miss ya!!!